Candidates should fill the Application form attached to the University brochure. Read all the instructions very carefully before filling the Application form and submit the same to Admissions Cell of the University. Admission to all programs will be made on the basis of merit determined as per the procedure laid down in the brochure.
P.K. University has a full-fledged admission office to assist, guide and counsel the aspirants/applicants regarding the process of admission to different programs. This office also serves as an enquiry centre. Anybody seeking information regarding the university programs and policies is most welcome to contact the concerned person on the given numbers. Round-the-clock services are available at the mentioned mobile numbers or query can also be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org or Admission Coordinator can be contacted at + 91-989 737 9333/ 989 792 8751
Information Centre (Office)
Candidates can also seek information related to the programs offered by the university from the information offices of the university.
A Candidate seeking admission in any of the academic program of the P. K. University is required to fill up the attached application form given in the Brochure. The Admission Brochure, along with the application form, is available on all days of the week (Monday to Sunday from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm) and can be obtained through:
(i) Cash payment: The Admission Brochure consisting of an application form can be obtained from the Admission Cell of the University on payment of Rs. 5000/- as processing fee in cash.
(ii) Speed post/courier: Along with a demand draft/pay order of Rs. /- (Rupees Only)
(iii) Downloading from University Website: The application form can be downloaded from the University Website (www.pkmuniversity.org) and the duly filled-up form can be forwarded to the,
Coordinator- Admissions, P.K. University, Village Thanara, Distt. Shivpuri (M.P.) along with a demand draft of Rs. /- on account of processing fee favoring the ‘P.K. University’ payable at Shivpuri (M.P.).
Submission of Application Form Filled-up application form, in all respect, should reach the
Coordinator- Admissions, P.K. University, Village Thanara, Distt. Shivpuri (M.P.).
Admission Rules & Regulations
1. Go through all the instructions given in the admission brochure carefully.
2. If you have appeared in a qualifying examination and the result, thereof, is awaited, you can take provisional admission.
3. Attach certified copies of your mark sheets/testimonials with the application form. At this stage, do not send any original copies of mark sheets/testimonials.
4. Paste your latest photograph in the space provided for in the application form.
5. Before submitting/mailing the duly filled-up application form, go through all the points contained in the form.
6. The merit list declared by the University shall be final and binding.
7. If any document/declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false/forged at any stage, his or her admission shall be cancelled and he/she may be liable for prosecution under law.
8. The selection to the program will be provisional until the candidate furnishes all the required documents and testimonials, including the final results of the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
9. Involvement of any candidate in any form of criminal activities debars the candidate from seeking admission in any program of the university. Concealment of information on this account will tantamount to cancellation of admission if detected subsequently.
10. If the University is not satisfied with the character, past behavior or antecedents of a candidate, it can refuse to admit him/her to any course of study in the University.
11. It is advisable that students seeking admission in the University should visit it along with their parents/guardians to see the infrastructural facilities such as classrooms, laboratories, library, hostel, transportation, etc. This may facilitate their decision at the time of counseling/admission.
12. At the time of admission, the students are required to submit the Non-Judicial affidavit being signed by him/her along with their parents/guardians with regard to disciplinary behavior during the entire period of the program. If any deviation is found, he/she is to be subjected to the punishment/suspension/ rustication as per the University rules and regulations. 13. In case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be limited to Moradabad courts only.